Bibleplan Beta 0.4
Bibleplan Changelog - 2020-04-05 17:42:11
We got some groundbreaking new features for this release of our Bibleplan app. Our flagship feature in this release is the reading groups. You can now read your Bible with your friends. It can sometimes be difficult to stay on top of your Bible reading. Now you can do it together with your friends, and help each other through the journey. There is also a feed where you can share your thoughts.
New global menubar at the bottom of the screen. This allows for easier navigation though the app.
- Reading groups for reading the bible together with your friends.
- New global menubar at the bottom of the screen. This allows for easier navigation though the app.
- Support for profile pictures.
- Name field in user setting.
- Fixed a bug where the green box telling you that you have read your daily dose for the day didn’t show up.
- Improved Norwegian translation of the app.
- The app now looks much greater on larger screens.
- Improved WCAG 2.0 compliances.
- Overall design-UI improvements.
- Sometimes after choosing a new reading plan, it doesn’t get registered. So you end up with no reading plan.
- The back button can sometimes go too far back or not go back at all.